We're delighted that you are considering transferring to Guerin Prep. Please take the following steps to get started:
1) Contact Mr. Tony Pecoraro, Director of Enrollment, to discuss transferring to Guerin Prep.
2) Assemble the following information into a package and drop it off at Guerin Prep to the attention of Mr. Pecoraro, or mail it to: Mr. Tony Pecoraro, Director of Enrollment, Guerin Prep High School, 8001 W. Belmont Avenue, River Grove, IL 60171.
- a note with your name, address, phone, email and parent/guardian name, phone, email. Be sure to mention where you are transferring from, the expected start date and reason for transferring.
- your most recent standardized test scores
- most current report card final report card for the previous school
- year unofficial transcript copy of your birth certificate
- current state required Health Examination And Immunization form
- disciplinary report from the current school if applicable
- completed Guerin Prep disciplinary form
- completed State of Illinois "Student In Good Standing" form
When accepted, you will be required to provide an official transcript from the transferring school.