Department of Research and Innovation
At Guerin Prep, you can get hands-on experience using the newest technology in the classroom to learn, explore, invent and expand your understanding of applied STEM, technology and innovation. All students at GP are able to participate in science, technology, math, and engineering classes through the Department of Research and Innovation. These classes include: Physics, STEM classes, forensics and more. Students will get the opportunity to participate in exciting projects such as:
• Using architectural and design programs on tablets to create 3D models
• Using the newest 3D printer to bring projects to life
• Working in teams to understand and apply the fundamentals of robotics
• STEM-related fairs and competitions
• Technology and entrepreneurism internships and guest lectures
Our Department of Research and Innovation provides students with critical thinking and teamwork skills, as well as a rigorous curriculum to make them more attractive candidates for universities.