DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL AT GUERIN PREP!
Each student attending Guerin College Prep High School is accepted and nurtured as a unique person. Our teachers, counselors, and coaches work to create an environment of pride and respect. Guerin is a place where life-long friendships are built.
What our parents say...
"For ten years my family has been a part of the Guerin Prep family, as we have had three children graduate from this school....this is a school that is on the rise with exciting new programming, a dedicated and enthusiastic staff and an energy that is felt throughout the classrooms, auditorium, and athletic fields. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't hesitate to send them to Guerin Prep."
- Mrs. Gigi Hudson (Connor '11, Garen '16, Paige '18)
"We have been fortunate to have Guerin's faculty and staff help guide our young adults into the wonderful individuals they are today."
- Mr. and Mrs. Jaime and Mylene Santana (Jaime '13, Celina '15, Katarina '18)
"Guerin is a school where your son or daughter is not treated like a number; each individual matters...the number one reason as to why I would recommend Guerin is the ACADEMICS. My son applied to nine universities and all nine accepted him and I know it is because of the education he received at Guerin."
- Mrs. Angie Gonzalez (Mack '18)
What our alums say...
"(At Guerin) I learned what it takes to be a strong, dedicated, and compassionate advocate for education and the world."
- Kerri Gregg '09, BA in English Literature and European History, Dominican University, River Forest; MA in Renaissance Literature, University of York, England and currently Communications & Outreach Coordinator at the College of DuPage.
"Confidence and leadership are what I gained from Guerin Prep...it's a place for growth. Guerin is the place to be and I promise you won't regret making this decision."- Dan SanBuenaventura '12, BA in Computer Information Systems, Concordia University, River Forest and currently director of IT at ISSA.
"You will never find yourself alone at Guerin; you will feel like you can succeed and feel good about what you are doing. Going to Guerin was the best decision I made."
- Michael Marra '14, Journalism major at Illinois State University and currently the Sports editor/reporter at The Vidette and News/Sports reporter at 103.3 WZND Fuzed Radio
Discover YOUR potential...by attending an Open House, scheduling a personal tour or setting up a shadow day. These are all excellent opportunities for students and their families to get to know Guerin Prep.
If you have a specific question, or would like to receive further information about Guerin Prep, please contact us or click here to fill out an information request form.
Yours in Providence,
Tony Pecoraro '01
Director of Enrollment